Our Privacy Statement
PRIVACY & COOKIES POLICY
The Websites are operated by and trading as Kaneh.
1. Information we collect about you
We may collect the following personal data about you:
- Full name, date of birth and gender
- Email address
- Billing and delivery postal address
- Username and password when you open a customer account
- Browsing and shopping activities
These personal data may be collected when:
- You make purchases from Kaneh Website or over the phone or on any device
- You open a customer account on our Website
- You sign up to receive Kaneh newsletter
- You access and browse our Website
2. Use your personal data
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To carry out marketing activities such as send you newsletters regarding Kaneh activities
- To provide you with access to your customer account and basket
- To fulfill any order(s) that you make over the Website
3. Storage of your personal data
The Website and the data that we collect from you are stored on a host server located in the UK.
We may disclose your personal information to any companies of Kaneh Group.
4. Email, newsletter preferences
We provide you the ability to control whether or not to receive email newsletters or to change the types of email newsletters you receive.
Cookies may be used for many purposes, including, without limitation, remembering you and tracking your visits and activities on the Websites. They also help us to improve the Websites and to deliver a better and more personalized service.
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Any payment transactions that are processed by our trusted third party provider or us will be encrypted using SSL technology. We do not store financial details (credit or debit card numbers) on our system. These are only used by our payment service provider for the completion of your payment.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet or over mobile networks is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to the Websites or over mobile networks; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access.
We recommend you the following security measures to enhance your online safety:
- Keep your account passwords private.
- When you create a password, do not use dictionary words, your name, email address or other personal data that can be easily obtained. Change your password frequently.
- Avoid using the same password for multiple online accounts.
7. Your Rights
- Access to your personal information
- Update and correct your personal information at any time
- Request that any erroneous information about you be corrected
- Request removing your personal information from our database
- Ask us not to proceed with your personal data for marketing purposes
- Unsubscribe from email marketing communications such as newsletters.
Your rights may be exercised by contacting us at the following address firstname.lastname@example.org
8. Contact Us
You may contact us at the following email address email@example.com
9. Registered Address
70 East Hill, CKR House, Dartford, Kent, DA1 1RZ